Skip to content

Field Barn Park Covid-19 Update

Many people are asking us when we might open again, and the answer seems to be, at the moment, on Saturday the 4th July.

This is the date we are working to at the moment following the Government’s guidelines. We are taking bookings from that date up to the end of September, although we might run into October if the weather stays fine and dry. If however there is a change of mind by the Government and we have to stay locked up, then we will again refund all visitors in full, or roll their booking over into 2021, if they wish.

The way we run the campsite and the facilities will be slightly different as safety and distancing will still apply here. In the shower block we have removed some of the entrance doors to allow easy and free access. Hand sanitizers have been positioned on the entrance and exit to the building for everyone to use. There will be a full and efficient cleaning protocol in place for everyone’s safety.

We will not be providing any PPE at the campsite, and that if anyone feels they need to wear it, then they must bring it with them.

We have decided that we will not be offering bell tents for hire this season as the issue of hygiene is difficult to resolve.

With everyone’s help and cooperation we can all enjoy a happy and relaxing break here away from the madness!

Martin and James MacCurrach - owners of Field Barn Park